Ugly Would Even Say This is Ugly

Last night, Larry King had a woman on his show who is addicted to plastic surgery. I had seen this woman before, but I had forgotten how incredibly abhorrent her features were. Talk about your science experiment gone wrong – I don’t know what to think when I look at this woman. I mean, her skin doesn’t even really look like skin anymore. And her lips? Like a baboon’s ass on a face.

I think Larry King said she’d had like 28 or 29 plastic surgeries, and I hear that her mortician is happier and happier with each successive surgery. Hell, when she kicks in 15 years due to ridiculous toxin levels, he won’t have to do anything to prepare her for an open-casket funeral. On the downside, a few attendees may keel over right there upon seeing this PVC cover girl.

And the best part? This woman even has her own website. Because I know you’re interested, here’s what answers.com has to say about her various and sundry surgeries:

Jenny Lee Burton is a 28-year old Dallas mom who has had 26 consemetic surgeries and procedures, including a brow lift at age 25. She has had botox, cheek implants, three nose jobs, three lip implants, two boob jobs, three breast lifts, and liposuction on her arms, hips, thighs, stomach and knees. Her quest for perfection began in the celebrity magazines a few years ago when she marched into a doctor’s office and requested Michael Jackson’s nose, Jennifer Aniston’s jaw, Jennifer Lopez’s profile and Angelina Jolie’s bee-stung lips. To pay for her addiction, she maxed out her credit cards, ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and worked extra jobs. She says she now realizes she has a problem and is seeking treatment for her obsessive behavior which is considered body dysmorphic disorder, a condition in which a person becomes obsessed with defects in their appearance that are often imagined. Studies may show that this runs in the family, and in fact, it did exist in her family, and Jenny Lee’s father had an obsessive compulsive disorder.

I dunno what else to say. Boob jobs are great, but please, don’t eff with your face, k? Not unless you look like Gonzo from the Muppets and really need a freakin rhinoplasty. K? Thanks.

Renee February 15, 2006

OMG. At first, the picture you had at the beginning of the post didn’t really seem all that bad. But when it came to the other pictures, you could so tell that she had a real problem.

It is kinda funny in a way. In Art in college, my art professor pointed out a woman (God forbid I remember her name now) who was supposedly a “body artist” or something of the like. She kept changing her appearance, and claimed it was in the of “art” and she actually gains some acclaim for doing this.

I’m sorry. One face-lift on TLC was enough for me. Yep.

Devin February 15, 2006

Hah, don’t eff with your face. Couldn’t have said that better myself…

TAD February 15, 2006

Whoever’s giving her all that money just needs to be slapped. She has an enabler and it seems like they’re just about as at fault. The doctor too, for that matter. I wonder if it’s the same physician…

Chris P. February 15, 2006

Apparently the surgeons just can’t say no. I guess the mentality is that “there’s always someone out there sleazy enough to take her money, so it might as well be me.”

I hope Dr. Freakshow enjoys the new Mercedes all that disfigurement bought him.

kristin February 16, 2006

That is just wrong. None of her features connect or go together.. its frankenstein-ish.

John of Played Films February 19, 2006

This woman is so ugly, she is terrifying.

Breanna March 8, 2006

Okay first off all i have to say is you guys are shitty for talking trash on her..yeah she may have messed up her face and shit but it’s not like she can help it hello..its called a DISORDER…seriously if you looked into it a little bit more you might have some respect…grow up

Chris P. March 8, 2006

Hahaha I can’t believe somebody actually came to her defense!

Last time I checked, it took two to tango. One moron to request the surgery, and another to perform it.

shella March 29, 2006

Amen to that!

she looks a lot older than 28 because of all that crap. It may be ok to look 35 when she’s 50, if she makes it that far and her nose doesn’t fall off before then. I hope she finds the help she desperately needs

melissa April 20, 2006

what is wrong with you guys? she doesn’t do this on purpose, and the surgeon isn’t going to REFUSE the money involved! he’ll take it even if it does hurt her. it’s not her fault she’s like this, just like it’s not a person’s fault when they are afraid of the dark or bite their fingernails. sure, it is their fault that they perform the action, but when they look in the mirror, all they see are defects. in a beautiful world you can’t have those, so they try to change it, but they still see what’s wrong. it’s not her fault and it’s really sad that most of you are ignorant enough to make fun of her for something she can’t control.

Jerry Lindbergh July 26, 2006

Why does women want big, fat lips? I want mine to have thin ones. Am I the only one?

mark August 5, 2006

Why is it that anytime someone screws up they say they have a disorder and it becomes ok?….get real stop defending her…..

Marie October 11, 2006

WOW JENNY LEE LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN… LOL WHAT HAPPEN: WHY ARE WOMEN SO INSECURE NOW A DAYS? SHE HAS REALLY OVER DID IT… SHE LOOKS UN REAL…

Rhonda November 11, 2006

I have only a 3-word response . . . Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic ! ! ! Ridiculous ! ! ! (Okay, that’s four !)

Dee November 13, 2006

I think we all suffer from a deep rooted sense of not being pretty enough or hot enough or sexy enough, we are all getting the same subliminal messages from the media. Making fun of someone only makes room for stupid ignorant conversation. The truth is our media influences all us women, and men too but not as much, to feel like we should look a certain way to be the “in” look. It is sad really to see this young woman do this to herself when she really is beautiful already, but than again, who cares about how she received all sorts of messages that made her fell so ugly that she needed to have so many surgeries and still not be enough to satisfy her need to feel accepted. To all you who like to make fun and critisize you are all so damn ignorant that your comments made you uglier than you think she looks.

Anonymous November 14, 2006

I agree with Dee on the unfairness of what is considered beauty in today’s media. However Jenny’s problem goes deeper than that. It is very apparent that she has a problem. Her situation goes beyond insecurity or vanity. She is in the same situation as an anorexic or alcoholic. Her behavior is as much of a choice to her as drinking is to an alcoholic. She feels that she must have these operations, just like an alcoholic feels he/she must drink.

Unfortunately, she has a disorder which is uncommon and widely misunderstood; even in the medical community. Alcoholism and anorexia are both accepted medical conditions which have programs and clinics to help people deal with them. Not so for Jenny.

While a doctor would catch serious heat for recommending laxatives or diet pills to an anorexic, a plastic surgeon gets no penalty for performing surgery on someone with a readily apparent disorder.

She’s an addict and the surgeon is her dealer.

sam April 4, 2007

you seriously wanted jennifer anistons nose your a freak and you look like a melted barbie doll your so messed up

sam April 4, 2007

i mean jennifer anistons jaw

Watershed Gamble April 13, 2007

I can’t beleieve the disillusionment behind this fakey. Talk about risque. Has she ever remotely considered children that are getting their arms and legs blown off in third-world countries and struggling to survive. I mean jeez. Uphold a little more modesty. Her future looks bleak. It will surely lead to her downfall, but I guess that it would take the burden of having to look at her off our hands. lol.

Johnny Fallon April 13, 2007

Man this bitch is ugly. She look like a .99 cent Little Brat. Scratch her out. Ahhhh, I guess a hole’s a hole.

Linda Morrison April 13, 2007

Put her down for God’s sake!

Jenny Lee May 10, 2007

I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you. I guess ignorance is bliss. Aparently there is a lot of that going on here.

Jenny Lee

Rocque June 12, 2007

Unfortunatley, she doesn’t just do ‘odd’ jobs. She is an escort in Austin and takes money for sex in order to pay for all this plastic surgery. I know a guy who’s been with her….He pointed her out when we were hanging out…she was on one of those Hollywood extra shows. I guess it’s really bad when you have to degrade yourself that badly in order to provide your plastic surgeon with his house, cars, etc. He should be shot and she should be put into a mental hosptial until she realizes she is killing herself with all this. She comes across as sincere on the shows, but she needs either a better psychiatrist or a different one.

Will Harrison June 15, 2007

Does she think she looks good? What the hell is wrong with her mind? I’ve visited her website and there she’s advertising her services for modeling and acting. Does she actually think she’s talented now? Some people have to knuckle down and work their asses off to assert their true talent in Hollywood and she thinks that she can just get a few surgeries, garner attention and pretentiously start to succeed? What an annoying upstart. The epitome of ugliness.

Karen Attman June 15, 2007

The trouble with this woman is that she clearly thinks everyone is concerned with her. She is plagued with the fallacy that others spend their whole days critiquing and doting over her. This is simply not true. People have too many concerns with their own problems. People are generally concerned with themselves so no one really has the time to spend admiring her or aknowledging her. Sooner or later she’s going to have to see this for herself. It’s sad, but true…

Pete June 15, 2007

I never thought I’d say this, but cigarette smoking would make this lady look better. :D

Daniel June 15, 2007

She looks like Marilyn Manson gone transvestite! lol.

Joe June 15, 2007

It’s alive!

Eman June 15, 2007

Looks like she walked into a nuclear reactor and survived! lol

Marty June 16, 2007

One word. Fugly. Get real lady. Hmmm

Harry Rosweld June 16, 2007

She looks like the ugly duckling that got constipated.

Jack June 25, 2007

This really disturbs me.. A couple of years ago when I was in high school one of my classmate’s father was a plastic surgeon.. He was really a jerk, his own son hated him as well.. If you think someone like this woman is superficial, think about the people that perform the surgery. For the sake of our society I think aestetic plastic surgery should be banned except for cases where it is needed to help victims of accidents.

Goodwitch July 5, 2007

Dear Jen……….I just saw you on E!, with the plastic surgery show………..

I’ve seen you on Oprah and other shows before, but didn’t notice until tonight how saggy and wrinkled your neck looks……………….

Showing your age babe…………..guess you’ll have to take a loan for a neck lift…………

By the way………you were SO pretty when you were younger…………..why didn’t you want to go back to looking like that instead of plastic Barbie with lips that look like worms?????

Axle Fisher July 7, 2007

She looks like cat woman’s long lost evil twin.

Axle Fisher July 7, 2007

I mean, the ugly plastic surgery addict cat woman who graces the tabloids not the unquestionably gorgeous Michelle Pfeiffer.

Peddler July 7, 2007

You look like a newt. Deformation baby. That’s your name!

Tomiqa July 7, 2007

Yeah girl, I think that some paint thinner should clear those big wrinkles up around your neck. Just soak your face in the benzene and let your loo loo fade into the liquid. It would also help you with your god damn ugly ass skin texture. Girl, it looks like you got locked in a microwave and the heat was up to high. Maybe you should invest in some Estee Lauder? Oh, maybe you too trash to know that you gotta take care of your skin naturally instead of with cheap ass poisons and plastics. Honey, you need a total makeover.

Carl July 12, 2007

She looks like a parrot who had a stroke because he swallowed too much benzedrine. God she is ooooooooooogly! lol. Put it back in. Put it back in! Please!

Monica July 12, 2007

Honey, you need to stop using a pencil to draw on your eyebrows. What, did the toxins in your skin make all the hair fall out? That would explain your wig looking hair. It looks so bad that I want to vomit. Hon, why don’t you go to a professional stylist and het it upgraded to vogue? That fake ass dumb-blonde babry look was so 90s. Why don’t you get a chic bob or classy retro look? You really look like you have no fashion sense at all. Also try not using so much pink blush on your cheeks. It makes you look faker. Use more vert tones. Honey I wish I could come over to your house so I could give you a whole makeover. You seem so ingenuous and chintzy. Also, get a better moisturizer with more peptides. I can see your face is really, really abysmal, but still you can try to purge those toxins with fruit enzymes. Try mychelle naturals or Shiseido.

Ariel July 12, 2007

I agree. Go to a department store or spa and ask one of the cosmetologists how you can use cathartics to exhude all of the poisons in your skin. I’m really scared for you. I would say that Mychelle is your best bet. You can go to the health food store and buy some right away. Use masks to perspirate the toxic muck in your dermis. Better yet, get the special cup acupuncture and have all of the brown poisons sucked out of your back and face. I’m surprised that you aren’t going around town with a bag over your head darling. Your skin as well as your facil structure looks grotesque.

Pedro July 12, 2007

You’re an object baby. Whooo you’re an object!

Ralph July 12, 2007

I wonder how she looks downstairs. She probably had plastic surgery on her twat. And she also probably dies her pubes that fake yellow color like her hair. I wonder if her cat has as many wrinkles as her neck. She is so ugly! I think I’d rather do Oprah at 300 than her. I’d be afraid of getting poisoned.

Greg Camper July 14, 2007

Man, I know for a fact that her pussy is really wrinkly because I’ve done her before. I hired her to give me a quick lay behind one of the Arby’s near the Dallas multiplex and her cat was so flabby and saggy. I don’t know what happened. I think she should be concerned with how it looks. Anyway, she is a hooker for a fact, that’s how she pays for her surgeries. She’s really bad too if you know what I mean. She does this little trying-to-be-cute pouting sound like a puppy and she faked it the whole way.

Looloo July 14, 2007

Gross. To much information. Anyway, I believe it. God she is hideous.

Mary July 14, 2007

Yeah, if I had a face like that I would do the world a favor and drown myself in a puddle. All I have to say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Prall July 14, 2007

I think with one more botox injection, her eyes are going to pop out with toxic muck.

Clyde July 16, 2007

The bride of Frankenstein’s bitchy sister from Texas.

jenny July 17, 2007

OMGOODNESS~! SHE’S A FREAKING BARBIE DOLL WANNA-BE! SHE IS INSANELY NUTS! mann, she looks like those dolls, however 100 times uglyer. i would kill myself if i was in her place. what a nut job…

Rocky July 18, 2007

Greg Camper, I am really mad at my friend (and you) for doing Miss Barbie (and paying for it), even though I feel sorry for her. I’m just curious about if she’s bad-good or bad-bad at the hooker thing….besides the puppy sounds, that is. How did you find her? Was she walking the street? She doesn’t look the type to do that….or did she look the type then? How many operations ago was that? Shes in Austin now, or was. When was she in Dallas? Did she go by ‘Barbie’? I can’t beleive I’m even thinking about this stuff, but I am kind of curious as to what makes this chick tick.

Greg Camper July 20, 2007

Well Rocky, the answer to your question is simple. She’s just downright bad period. I didn’t know what I was thinking when I picked her up. At first, I didn’t know of her identity as being this psycho plastic surgery addict although I could tell there was something seriously contorted about her face. I was traveling through Dallas on a business trip and I went to eat at this Italian restaurant. I went into the bathroom and found this slip of paper advertising her “discreet services” as an escort. So I guess out of whim I called her and told her that I would pick her up at a certain street corner. We drove around a lot, and she really had nothing to say whenever I broched something. It seemed as though all she did was nod her head stupidly in compliance. I didn’t know exactly where I was driving so I pulled into this Arby’s parking lot and she all of a sudden started moving on me. She asked me if I wanted to go “all the way” and of course given my state of desperation I agreed. After that, she tried to topple me with these stupid little sex tricks like pouting as I said and flipping her head around like a washing machine. She totally faked the whole thing, I’m guessing to get a better tip. I also remember she had this habit of pouting her lips and squealing ever so often an “eeeeee” sound. It was very pathetic but a little funny I have to admit. If you’re interested about her notoriety as a hooker, she’s well advertised. In Dallas she has leaflets floating around bathroom floors and alleyways. It isn’t hard to find her, but let me tell you, she was god awful at it. So, don’t bother yourself with thinking about her, she’s mutated mentally and physically and even more comical she shouts “make me a princess” when getting pumped.

Tracy July 20, 2007

What a hore!

Marco July 20, 2007

I know how it feels. I did Barbie too. It’s that way for real. She sucks at sex and giving head.

Rocky July 20, 2007

Thanks. I guess I should not have asked. Thanks to you all for the input (no pun intended). when was she in Dallas? Was it recently? My friend did her in Austin last summer and she had an apartment in North Austin for her ‘appointments’. That does sound a bit better than alleyways and bathrooms….

Greg Camper July 23, 2007

She was in Dallas this last October. I didn’t know she lived in Austin. Hmmmmm…. Maybe she commutes. Anyway, it’s really sad now that her identity is revealed. I saw her on Larry King and shouted out that I knew her. It’s so lamentable what she has done, and I didn’t want to be unrestrained with particulars. Not too overly graphic.

Jane July 23, 2007

Her face looks like an explosion. God, she actually thinks that she is going to become a model? Funny!

Tina August 17, 2007

Who ordered the squid?

Observer from abroad September 19, 2007

She will never become beautiful no matter how many plastic surgeries she will have. Her face is simply too long and narrow. She may have had a jaw job and a nose job and cheek implants, but her eyes still are too close to each other and the distance between her eyes and her mouth is too long.

But perhaps some greedy surgeon will broke all the bones in her face to make her a pretty small face?

Rank October 8, 2007

Man, she is ogly! One more botox injection and her face is going to corrode!

Pita October 8, 2007

She looks like Freddy Crougar’s girlfriend mixed with gonzo from the muppets!

jana November 1, 2007

Well, I think she is older than she says and the younger “sister” is really her daughter. It would explain how she looks so much older. I think it is mean to make fun of her however since it is really a disease to want to have so many surgeries.
It’s funny the guys that have “seen” her for escort services are really just as low, but it is better to just blame the woman, right. I know a guy that sees escorts weekly yet he acts like he is better than them, uh, you are doing the same sex act, but she is getting paid for it so you guys are just whores with less money now.

Shaun December 24, 2007

WELL I THINK SHE LOOKS HOW AS HELL AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A WIFE LIKE THAT.

I SAY WELL DONE TO HER.

soandso January 2, 2008

She is not HIDEOUS, but she looks kind of funky..

Carry January 3, 2008

I don’t know what planet you are from, but this girl is a lot worse than funky. She looks like a freakin clown, a tramp clown lol. Why would you want to defend someone who is so dissolute that she compromises her sense of confidence and seity to look fake and moshed like she does here? You are just as crazy as she is soandso. You 2 Shaun. This girl needs to be euthanized before someone has a heart atack and dies from her ugliness. Totally nasty!

Giselle January 6, 2008

who can live with boobs like those? and why the hell would she want michael jackson’s nose??? it’s hideous!!

Jenny Lee January 8, 2008

The stories ya’ll are talking about are crackin me up. The accusations are hillarious! COME ON! What do ya’ll do sit around all day whacking off to my pictures wishing I was? I don’t care if you think I am attractive or not…in case you weren’t paying attention to the story because you were too busy jacking off, or being jealous….The only person I aim to please is ME. You all are proof that it is impossible to please all, so that is why I don’t try. Do yourselves a favor and find something else to talk about. You are all passing judgment, which you shouldn’t do anyway, and you don’t even know me.

I will pray for you all tonight, so that you can wake up tomorrow and not be so critical of those you do not know, and pray that you will have a kinder heart.

Jenny Lee

Deborah April 21, 2008

Nobody in their “right mind” would do this to themself. Her appearance is becoming more bazarre with each surgery. I saw photos of her before she had any surgery at all. She was beautiful. She needs “help”.

Jess May 6, 2008

Everyone is so ignorant to the fact that this is a disorder. She didn’t choose to be this way, she can’t help it. How can you honestly make fun of someone like that. What goes around comes around.

Teewanda May 7, 2008

Man, this girl a hoe. She look like a slut with poison on her face. What is up with you saying it’s bad to make fun of her? She deserves it. Look at her. She ogly!

darla June 30, 2008

Teewanda you are ugly too so you deserve to be made fun of. Damn girl get those fugly teeth fixed and that weave! Your hair is not your own hair…what are you gonna do when you can’t buy some asians hair to stick on your head! That one eye that is kinda crossed is hilarious as well. Teewanda get some plastic surgery…hurry!

Betty November 28, 2008

I can’t believe all you people ripping on her…obviously the majority of Americans have nothing better to do than surf the web, and talk trash about celebrities or other individuals in the media. In all honesty, I think that about 95% of women in our society have undiagnosed BDD with what a huge emphasis we place on the value of beauty. Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with her wanting to do so much surgery–if she has good doctors and is being smart about it, why should it matter? I kind of see it as a form of self-expression. I mean hell, I don’t have a single tattoo on my bod (think they’re hideous by the way)–but don’t rip on those who are literally covered in them! Shit…my own self expression is by having a bomb-ass body—who cares if I’m about to get a 3rd boob job before the age of 30, I’m happy and my body’s f***n hot. Point being, leave Ms. Lee alone. Maybe ya’ll need to check on your own insecurities before ripping on others for the life decisions that they make.

Betty November 28, 2008

BTW–I’m pretty sure that other well-known celebrities have had equal amounts of procedures done-or more-she has created a very specific “look” for herself. And yes, in my opinion she does resemble my favorite child-hood toy (and I was pretty pissed off back in the late 90’s when they shrunk Barbie’s bust size, and increased her waist–that was part of the doll’s original design in the 1950’s.) I didn’t mean that in an insulting way either. I guess I’m sincerely sick of seeing people talk trash about this woman on the web. I feel similarly for Janice Dickenson–but she’s such a loud-mouthed bitch (which I LOVE!!!)–she can defend herself. If you’ve read anything from Jenny’s bio, or have seen one of her interviews, she a much more soft-spoken and kind human being. I think it’s great that she’s thinking of becoming a plastic surgery nurse. FYI–to those who don’t know, that’s a specialty in nursing that a graduate can go for after getting their first degree–I think it’s like a 2-3 year program. Well, I’m willing to bet the bulk of you will rip on me next since I’ve come to her defense, but who really gives a shit anyways. I’m pretty positive that 99.9% of you wouldn’t have the nerve to insult either she or I to our faces…so I guess that’s the beauty of these little comment areas…hide behind a made up name, and rip on people…!

Robs May 23, 2009

Haha! I only kept reading the comments because I knew some jackass would attempt to champion a defense. It was totally worth it!